Hello from Belgium

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
boundero

Hello from Belgium

Post by boundero »

Hello everyone,

Boundero speaking here, a single 28 year old man with a lot of fantasy's (like all of us here prolly :D). I finally registered an account on this forum. I'm a frequent visitor of the website since more then 12 years now. Yes, I'm sorry, I came here first underage, please forgive me :oops: (or punish me :whip: )

Since the age of 10-12 I've been doing some "weird" stuff already. Back then it started with sticking some crayons in my a**, and now 16-18 years later I can go up to 7.5cm in diameter :)
Wearing my mothers clothes was also a regularity, as I was almost always home alone, with both parents working +14h a day.
Also starting from this younger age I liked it to bound myself, making some extra holes in my belts to strap my legs together and sleep like that, plastic wrapping my body (from feet up to my shoulder, only 1 arm included :P ), caging myself in closets, under the bed, or even in the unplugged freezer in the basement (young and stupid :oops: , I know), and some other stuff :)
Since I moved out from my parents home at the age of 22, things took a big turn. I had my own privacy, and I was running a business, a very good running business tbh. In a matter of a couple of months I've collected loads of toys, masks, ropes, womens clothing, whips, chains, e-stim, and a sex machine... I had a lot more time, opportunity, and especially space to do my own things. I got intrested in more and more kink stuff, and my playing sessions became longer and longer. I've been lurking this (and others) forum(s) every once in a while, getting some inspiration, and even getting my hands on the software projects. I used the SB CD Tray opener noumerous of times, and the SBBJ trainer is an awesome piece of software too!

About 2.5 years ago I had a burglary in my business. They found their way to my private living part upstairs and steal a lot of electronics, a safe and a locked suitcase.
Sadly, the safe and suitcase contained about all my toys, the e-stim, and the machine. (Ooh yes, I'd pay money to see their face after spending x amount of time opening that safe :D )
Only 4 things where left, a fleshlight and a dildo in the shower, and a 4.5cm buttplug and my chasity cage I was wearing.
As the business was growing and I had a lot more work to do, I decided to go down a bit on the play time. As bondage takes about the most time of it all, that was the part to drop... So a couple of days later I rebought some dildo's, a face mask, a gag, my favourite buttplugs and the machine. I didn't buy new things in the bondage range... 2 years passed now, with a lot of anal (machine) play, sometimes gagged and masked.
Also the chasity cage was/is somthing that goes on frequently. Sometimes only during an anal play session, but sometimes for multiple days, up to 24 days, which is my current "record". Still my business was growing, and I didn't really have time anymore to do other things then "just wearing" the chasity cage, together with the buttplug every once in a while. My machine even have been plugged out for more then 6 months :(, but I'm catching up on that lately :D.

At the end of last year, I figured out it was about time to do something else, I've been working too many hours a day, and I just want (a lot) more time for myself...
So, end of februari this year, I sold the business, moved to another place where I started a new business.
This resulted in a lot more time for myself, a lot more time to play with myself tbh :lol: :oops:
Since a couple of weeks I'm also getting into the bondage again. I've been re-reading about all the scenarios and basics on the website. I also catched up a lot of reading on the forum, as it was maybe 8 monhts ago I've been here.
The last couple of days I've been thinking about setting up my play room in my new house.. Because time permits it, I will also expand my toy collection again with some bondage stuff, which leads me even more to this site and forum :).

I never really registered to this (and a lot of other) forum(s) because I think I don't have much to contribute. There is almost literally an inexhaustible source of information out on the internet. I'm pretty tech savvy, search engines and I go hand in hand, which results in the fact that I (almost) never ask questions, and I always feel like I will repeat someone else when I want to say something. But the tech sevvy part now brings me to another case, which is the software part of the forum. I can read, understand and edit code myself. I have some arduino's and raspi's lying arround, and maybe want to integrate them to projects in my new play room. Using some, and maybe editing some of the excisting codes out here. When I do this, I'd like to actually share what I'm doing this time. There are loads of big communities where people can find everyday electronics or software projects some of us can use. What's different about this forum, is that this is a pretty small community, where maybe my contribution may mean something to someone (which won't be the case on the other big communities). This may be the prior reason for finally registering this account.

Anyway, I think I'll stop this introduction here, as I feel it became a lot longer then expected already. But I just had to share the stolen safe and suitcase with you guys, honestly when I think about it now, I still giggle about their reaction... On the other hand, I lost a lot of my stuff and even worse, for the first year I lost the "safe feeling" you should have when you are in your own home...

Oh and by the way, I'm wearing my chasity cage again at this moment, for the first time I'm using carlilock for it. I'd appreciate a visit here -> http://carlilock.com/friends.php?a=OmM0 ... N1eHV1cWM8. Too bad the max for the first session is 1 week (yes, I'm still on free account), so you could help me out early to start a new session? Yesterday I was at 3 days left, it costs me 9 punishments to finally see the time left :facepalm:
If this part of this post is not permitted, please let me know and/or (let me) edit it out. I know there is one topic for all the links, but this link is not the reason why I set up this post.

Please forgive my spelling and grammar mistakes, as like more of us here, my native language is not english :)

Kinky greetings,
Boundero :hi:
ponylady

Re: Hello from Belgium

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard. your story sounds familiar.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

First, everyone here is "weird". Present company oh so included. :mrgreen:

Second, I'd also pay money to see the burglars' faces after opening the safe. I'd also bring the popcorn. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!

I know the feeling of having your home broken onto, been there. It takes a long time to get over.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
durangoo

Post by durangoo »

Hi,

Im from Belgium to.
The weird stuff also started around 12. A game of cops and robbers suddenly had rope in it, and I noticed some things...
Now days i don't have as much freedom as you but when i have a day alone at home coming up im usually already planing for a session. :twisted:
Oh the stories I could tell and nobody knows about it.
But not so good a story as your Wonderful burglary story.

Are you from the French or the dutch speaking side?
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

Welcome from Belgium. :hi:
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope