Hiya!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
feistydelight

Hiya!

Post by feistydelight »

Transgender hottie from the Dallas area, here, I've actually been around boundanna for a long long time, but wanted to start fresh with a more feminine avatar. I haven't actually posted using my old account in probably a year, anyway. I'm all kinds of into DIY fun. I've got a little leather workshop set up and make good use of my 3D printer. It's always fun to come here for new ideas.

Just a side note: I've noticed my posts are pending moderator approval, and don't remember that happening before... Is that just cause I've got a new account to make sure I'm not some kind of spammer, or is that how it works for everyone, now?

Anyhootles, it's good to be back and *huggles* for everyone! :hi:
bound_jenny

Re: Hiya!

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! Or should I say, welcome back?! :hi:
feistydelight wrote:Just a side note: I've noticed my posts are pending moderator approval, and don't remember that happening before... Is that just cause I've got a new account to make sure I'm not some kind of spammer, or is that how it works for everyone, now?
We've put in a new policy for new accounts so we can catch and whip* spammers into oblivion before anything shows on the board. It's a lot easier on the staff than our previous system, and it keeps everything nice and tidy for the most important people on the board, you the members.

Nice to see you back! 8)

Jenny.

* Sir Cumference uses a plunger.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome Back!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome back.
[