hi, i'm new

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
SBMiguel

hi, i'm new

Post by SBMiguel »

Hi, I just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself to this website. I'm hoping I can share experiences and get new ideas from here and make some friends as well. I guess i'll start off by saying that i've been into self bondage and pretty much most types of bondage for a while. I got into self bondage since I have never had and still don't have someone to tie me up so I just started doing it to myself. Since I was 7(Yes, I know, very young) i've been into this kind of stuff. i started off doing simple things like tying my legs and tying my hands in front of me. Then I moved on to do doing stuff like hogtie and strappado. Every now and then i do enjoy doing a simple chair tie but i started doing mostly strappado. Another thing that I started off doing which at first I wasn't too sure about was wearing high heels even though i am a male. I started off doing self bondage, barefoot but as I started watching bondage on the internet, seeing girls tied up while wearing high heels appealed to me. Eventually i decided to try to wear high heels while tied up and took a pair of my mother's high heels. At first I wouldn't really walk in them since i only wanted to wear them for the sake of being tied up in them but eventually I started teaching myself how to walk in them. As far as why I am so into high heels, I just have no idea but nor does not knowing bother me. If I feel happy when I'm wearing them then why wouldn't I like wearing them. I'm not sure if it counts as cross dressing since it's only the shoes(maybe it does) but i'm not going to go into public wearing high heels. It's only for bondage purposes. In summary, I'm just a guy who enjoys self bondage and high heels and i hope that one day I can meet a girl who will accept me for my interests and I will no longer have to worry about only being able to tie myself up. Hope i can meet people with similar interests on here. thanks! :hi: :D
Heels and bondage :gag:
bound_jenny

Re: hi, i'm new

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Welcome! I am sure you have found the right site.
As to the high heels I sometimes use them like you do just as an addition to the bondage, they make walking and hopping more difficult. Also if you are standing for any time they can make your leg bonds feel tighter. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[