A Twisted Hello

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Toy Man

A Twisted Hello

Post by Toy Man »

This seems like a fun place so I signed up. I have never gotten past some very basic stuff in the self bondage category. However my wife and I have been learning about each other and different bondage ideas for over 20 years. For us it is pretty much part of our regular sex life. At least a couple of times a week one of us finds ourselves in a very vulnerable situation. It is usually my very willing wife. Occasionally she will take the reins but most of the time I am driving the pervy fun bus.

I have designed and built most of our toys from Plugs to Cuffs. Some recent projects have been a tiny riding crop for those small but important areas and some new cuffs that came out very nice. I got in some very nice patent leather yesterday that I will have to do something with. The problem is new ideas, after 20 years even some bondage feels vanilla. if anyone wants to off up some suggestions for fun projects I will be happy to take a look. We have even considered making toys for other people. We love bondage and making the toys is just as much fun.

We have three teenagers and have only been caught once and even then they didn't get the whole picture. We are pretty sure they know their parents are wild and crazy pervs, we just hope they don't know to what extent...... When they were little and didn't understand we had a rack in the living room that I had built. We told friends and family it was a funky coffee table. We mostly used it as a bondage table but the rack part looked really cool.

I am really looking forward to chatting with all of you. I really hope I will fit in here, the psyche ward was full....
bound_jenny

Re: A Twisted Hello

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
Toy Man wrote:This seems like a fun place
You've got that right! We're a merry band of perverts here. :wink:
Toy Man wrote:I really hope I will fit in here, the psyche ward was full
Welcome to the psych ward's overflow ward. We even have some strait jacket aficionados. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

Thanks Jenny, this seems like a fun crowd. Then again how could we be doing this and not having fun !!! On top of that there are many times when complaining is not an option or if we did it would be ignored....

I noticed you like to sew, do you make any of your own toys or kinky clothes? I have made a bunch of stuff, been sewing since I was a little kid.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome.

Be careful about Jenny.

Once you walk down the road of sewing with her, you are in for quite a talk!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:Be careful about Jenny.
Good advice regardless of the circumstances. One should always be careful with the one holding the thick end of the whip. :whip: :hi:
Sir Cumference wrote:you are in for quite a talk
Post count entered as evidence. :mrgreen:
Toy Man wrote:do you make any of your own toys or kinky clothes?
#1 product of my sewing skills: I make my own corsets. You'll find a few photos of my creations in this forum.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.

and don't worry about your kids. nowadays they are clever. in the end, they'll probably want to borrow your toys.
[
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

ponylady wrote:welcome aboard.

and don't worry about your kids. nowadays they are clever. in the end, they'll probably want to borrow your toys.
Now I need the therapy....LOL

Jenny,
I made a really nice set of black and red cuffs the other day. I may just stick them up on E-Bay though due to some prickely stuff around here. They were made in a simple but elegant style. I used 2 layers of heavy read webbing for the main cuff and then 1 layer of heavy black 1" webbing for the outside to ties it all together. I used heavy duty velcro because I did not want to put holes in the webbing.

Your own Corsets, that is very impressive. I bet you get a great deal of satisfaction on many levels from a project like that. I have sewn some very nice things but nothing quite on that level.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Great to hear about another DIYer. It's my favourite topic. I hope you will post details of some of your work - with photos if you can.
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

Keyless wrote:Great to hear about another DIYer. It's my favourite topic. I hope you will post details of some of your work - with photos if you can.
I am sure posting pics cannot be that difficult so I will posts some pics soon.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

*Silver Rel has flash backs of the Toy Man episode of the old Superman cartoon. He pictures Lois Lane dressed as Raggedy Anne and wonders if the Toy Man here is into dollification.* Welcom Toy Man. :)
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

Silver Rel wrote:*Silver Rel has flash backs of the Toy Man episode of the old Superman cartoon. He pictures Lois Lane dressed as Raggedy Anne and wonders if the Toy Man here is into dollification.* Welcom Toy Man. :)
Thank You for the welcome. I may have to follow that line of fun and turn my wife into a patent leather puppet...... :lol: