Hi, new here but not new to bondage.

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
bondage_bear

Hi, new here but not new to bondage.

Post by bondage_bear »

Hello everyone!
I've been a fan of this site and browse on almost a weekly basis, so I figured I'd just join :).

I've been into bondage/selfbondage before I even had my first kiss :oops:. My sexual experiences only began to take off since I started at the university here. My skills and experience are still at amateur level and this site has helped me in the past with selfbondage :gag: and couples bondage :love: . My love and desire for bondage has definitely grown over the years and now its part of my life. All the ladies I've had pleasure of courting have succumb to my fetish :gag: but I am often the dom :gag: :whip: which leaves some desire for my submissive needs.
My toy box include; wand, bullets, pspot&gspot toys, ropes, metal&leather cuffs and other miscellaneous things :twisted:
I will definitely be using this site for helpful kinky information and also hope to contribute :)
qwerty212

Re: Hi, new here but not new to bondage.

Post by qwerty212 »

A perfect presentation

Welcome home :hi:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
qwerty212 wrote:Welcome home
Ditto! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bondage_bear wrote:?... My sexual experiences only began to take off since I started at the university here.....

Universities, where perversion and creativity meet!

Welcome.
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[