Strap/Rope Bondage Newbie!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
BondageWebbinGirl

Strap/Rope Bondage Newbie!

Post by BondageWebbinGirl »

Hi there!

I'm sort of a newbie to this whole bondage thing, its only been about a year and a half and I have only just started getting into any actual forums. Like I said, I first realized that I liked the idea of bondage about a year and a half ago, so I started sewing gear for myself that I could easily get into without anyone else's help - though sometimes it is harder to get out ;). Realizing that there wasn't much of this sort of thing out there I started posting some of the things I made on a site called Etsy and it has really blown up from there - I love creating this sort of stuff and I love testing it out on myself! Check it out if you'd like, but please be nice!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BondageWebbin ... _shop_menu

I tried to attach a picture of one of my recent contraptions, but I can't seem to figure this stuff out. :cry:

:D Alex :D
bound_jenny

Re: Strap/Rope Bondage Newbie!

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
BondageWebbinGirl wrote:I started sewing gear for myself
A valuable skill, sewing! Glad to see you're using it for evil! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard

I totally agree with Jenny, that even the most mundane skills, can be highly pervertable.

And we have quite a few perverts around here, that may have some good ideas.

Since you are new to forums, be aware that the moderators on most fora will often display a rather aggressive behavior,
if they suspect that someone is there with the intention of peddling their goods.

Your (malfunctioning) link could be misunderstood that way.
:love:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Attaching pictures:

Use you image processing program of choice ("Paint" can do it), and resize your picture to a width of 800 pixels or something like that.

Press "upload attachment" under the window where you write your text, "browse" to select your file, and "add the file".

If you want to insert the picture in the text, use "place picture inline", and the picture will be inserted where your cursor is.

Or you can press the "Img" button, and simply insert the URL to you picture inside the brackets (if it is a picture that is online somewhere).
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[