This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Duct_Tape

Post by Duct_Tape »

Hi everyone!

I'm a male at the age of 21. As the subject tells you, I consider myself as a begginer at selfbondage. About 10 years ago, I discovered that I enjoy being tied up. At first I allways saw it as an unnormal thing and was realy imbarresed when I thought of it. I guess it's because bondage can be missunderstod in some aspects, but I want to make it clear that I only enjoy bieng tied up. And escpeccialy being gagged, I just love it!

Anyhow, the older I got the more I realized that I might not be that unusual that I thought. I have only told my current girlfriend of this and it was a huge step for me. She understand but doesn't seems to want to investigate it any deeper. I therefore decided to try selfbondage some more. My only experience is of tying my ankels together, gag myself and tie my wrist behind my back with a simple coil. Since the coil had to be big enough for my hads to pass trough, This wasnt very restraining and i could just release my hands when I was done, wich didn't give me the satisfaction I was looking for.

Luckily I moved recently, for the first time in my life, to my own appartment. The otherday I realized that I can do whatever I want, so I went to the nearest store and bought some rope and tape. Thanks to google I also found the cinch noose/wrist coil combination and I didn't gonna spill any time when I got home. The feeling i got when i felt my wrist tied behind my back, and I couldn't get them free without a bit of struggling, was amazing! I'm now looking for more ways to tie mysef up and I hope this place will help me with that :) Right now the only material i got is tape and rope but i think you can go pretty far with that.

As I mentioned my favorite part is to be gagged and tape is what i prefer to be restrained with, so any tips how to tape yourself up is most welcome :D. Other ways, like rope and mumification is of course appriciated.

Cheers!
bound_jenny

Re: Newbie

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
...or should i say "willkommen an bord"?
[
Duct_Tape

Post by Duct_Tape »

ponylady wrote:welcome aboard.
...or should i say "willkommen an bord"?
Thank you! Close, but "Välkommen" would be more correct ;)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

close enuff.
:mrgreen: :P
[
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hej,
velkommen til bordet ;) nice to have you here.
You said that you've just moved to your own appartement. Please keep in mind that there's no one around as a backup for hormones, over-excitement and stupidity!
My congratulations to telling your girlfriend right from the start that you're into bondage. My wife doesn't like it for more than 25 years, still love her :love: and have a two legged backup if I need one. :mrgreen:

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Duct_Tape

Post by Duct_Tape »

CaptainJoe wrote:Hej,
velkommen til bordet ;) nice to have you here.
You said that you've just moved to your own appartement. Please keep in mind that there's no one around as a backup for hormones, over-excitement and stupidity!
My congratulations to telling your girlfriend right from the start that you're into bondage. My wife doesn't like it for more than 25 years, still love her :love: and have a two legged backup if I need one. :mrgreen:

Joe.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm starting slow with positions that I can escape from if I try really hard and also have a pair of scissors ready :)

I thought that if she likes me, this shouldn't make her run away from me. And I don't stay together with her, not telling things like this (y)