new here

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
shygurl

new here

Post by shygurl »

I'm a 34yo girl just out of a relationship of 11 years. Live in a small town so I'm a bit of an outsider. I've always been curious about bondage and had some experience years ago. It's been so long I might as well be a bondage virgin. Dated a year before I brought up anything. He acted like it was no big deal to him. Unfortunately he wasn't into any of it that much other than me having a ton of corsets to wear. And preaty much turned what I liked into a "problem" 5 years later. All I heard for years now about anything I expressed was "you just think different than other ppl" or "you're the one with the ****ed up head" which in all honesty made me feel like crap. (Yes I shouldn't have put up with it for so long lesson learned) I just put up with always wanting more but settling for what he wanted. So now I'm starting over, and its frustrating trying to find someone I trust enough to tell what I like and them not run the other way. I don't know my limits because they haven't ever been pushed by anyone. I feel better just being able to express myself here.
bound_jenny

Re: new here

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:
shygurl wrote:which in all honesty made me feel like crap. (Yes I shouldn't have put up with it for so long lesson learned)
Usually people who make a point of making others feel like crap, are crappy people. They can't make themselves feel better so they put down others. They're among the list of people that I don't tolerate in my life. If it were legal (outside of a BDSM context) I'd whip the crap out of them. :whip:
shygurl wrote:I feel better just being able to express myself here.
That's part of why we're here. We don't judge, we listen and give advice when needed. We are all sort of a kinky family. :love:

Have fun, take a good look around - there's plenty to read - and don't be shy.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Welcome fellow small towner...
Welcome to the place where you can be "messed-up in the head" and fit right in with all the other people
that are "messed-up in the head"... :rofl:
11 years is a long time to be in a relationship that did not go anywhere, alto from the sounds of it,
it went down hill...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Welcome, I think you will find this a friendly and supportive place to be. Where we think people like your ex are the "messed up heads." :lol:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard, shygurl

and don't worry; kink is meant to be enjoyed. don't let other peoples opinion convince you otherwise.
[
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Welcome to the kinky family,
Come in, strip off, get tied up and make yourself comfy.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
dreanchaser

Post by dreanchaser »

Hi shy guru, From one Newby to another...Welcome aboard I can sympathise with your plight, I too am finding it hard to find the partner to have fun with. ..finding a 'switch' is like trying to find 'rocking horse poo' (please excuse my French)....but I still live in hope and that's why I'm on here...maybe there is someone out there to play with?
Keep your chin up...In time things will work out!?
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

A quote from another posting ,"Who is to say who is 'normal', It could very well be we are the normal, and the rest of the world is fucked up." :wink:
LOVE TO ALL
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Welcome aboard, Shygurl,

and no need to be shy. This is a really caring, friendly and kinky community, be assured there's a niche for you, too.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!