Hi everyone

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
gimslyp

Hi everyone

Post by gimslyp »

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been into selfbondage, crossdressing and chastity for a long time and have had many experiences.

I managed to introduce my wife to my little perversions a number of years ago too. It began really with crossdressing, then the excitement of getting caught really took over. I let my wife discover me one evening, dressed in her stockings, suspenders, panties and slip. I was locked into a hogtie and ballgagged.

She participated quite well to begin with but always felt there was nothing in it for her (except oral sex). We played on and off like that for a few years but then the sissy maid / chastity thing caught up with me. As we worked from home, I would occasionally slip out of the office and go change into my full French Maid outfit, corset, heels and all the usual accessories. I would try and achieve as many chores as possible without her catching me (it's not easy to run into another room undetected when you have stilletos on and a wooden floor!). To really spice it up, I always wore a chastity device (I have a CB-6000S with points of intrigue and a KTB). I'd put it on and leave the keys in it. Most of the time, I'd get everything done and change back before anything was noticed. On a number of occasions though, I got caught. Without being asked, she'd lift up my skirt and petticoat, snap the lock shut and take the keys away.

Initially I'd get released after a few days, but the relationship took a strange turn after we both discovered cuckolding. As she wasn't getting satisfaction from me (and generally had a problem with a little mincing maid instead of a man), I told her that she would be free to see other men if she wanted. She never agreed or spoke about this, but one day I did find condoms in her bedside drawer (we had completely stopped having intercourse by this point). Then the condoms started disappearing when she went away on business trips. And the periods of time I spent locked up increased dramatically from a few days to several weeks (personal record is just over six weeks in a CB-6000S with the biggest points of intrigue). It was a huge turn on for me and she seemed happy with the arrangement. It escalated though. She started bringing her boyfriend back to the house - having sex in our bed. She even recorded a few of the sessions for me to listen to (absolutely mindbowing!).

And then the inevitable happened - she told me to move out. We've been separated for three months now, but she tells me that she has had three other lovers over the past four years. It seems she was cuckolding me pretty mch from the start.

So it back to basics for me and I'm hoping to learn some new techniques and have some dares with the help from the people in this group.

Thank you.
bound_jenny

Re: Hi everyone

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Re: Hi everyone

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard & sorry to hear it didn't work out for both of you.
[